The Agisoft Metashape Professional Free Download
The Agisoft Metashape Professional Free Download. It is an offline standalone installer for Agisoft Metashape Professional.
Introducing Agisoft Metashape Professional is a popular geographic imaging application used to digitally process images and convert 3D spatial data for use in GIS projects or used to generate applications. This is a powerful and complete package that offers different advanced tools to create high-quality georeferenced orthophotos. This allows users to perform more sophisticated metric analysis and deep model modifications for accurate results. It can capture large objects such as buildings and even mountains that otherwise could not be scanned. It also supports auto-calibration, dot grading, and color correction. The program supports a wide range of popular formats including JPG, PNG, BMP, EXR, PPM, MPO, and many more.
It is an easy-to-use application that offers a simple and intuitive interface that allows you to upload files to your work environment using the built-in browser or by drag and drop. payment method. It can automatically create a textured 3D model using photos supported by the Digital Elevation Model option. This also includes a wide variety of tools, options, and settings to easily customize your photo editing tasks.
Structure, zoom in or out, rotate photos from different angles, and erase or crop a selected area. You can reduce the geometric resolution of the model, It also gives you the option to save your project as a template, and export images to GML, 3DS, PDF, OBJ, VRML, PLY, or other formats. Overall, Agisoft Metashape Professional is an impressive digital imaging application that can process digital images by capturing information about 3D objects to generate 3D spatial data.
The Agisoft Metashape Professional. Features
Here are some notable features that will be available when you download it for free:
- Allows you to process digital images and generate 3D spatial data for use in GIS projects or applications.
- It offers state-of-the-art tools for creating advanced, high-quality georeferenced orthophotos.
- It allows users to perform advanced metric analysis and complex model modifications to get accurate results.
- Ability to capture large objects such as buildings and even mountains that would otherwise be impossible to scan.
- Supports automatic calibration, point classification, and color correction.
- It supports a variety of popular formats including JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP, EXR, PPM, MPO, and many more.
- Automatically creates a 3D textured model using photos supported by the digital option elevation model.
- It includes a variety of tools, options, and settings to help you easily customize your photo editing tasks.
- Allows you to align photos, set geometry and texture settings, zoom in or out, rotate photos from different angles, and erase or crop a selected
- Ability to reduce the geometric resolution of the model, remove small isolated fragments of the mesh and remove parts of the model geometry.
- You can save your design as a template and export the images to GMZ, GML, 3DS, PDF, OBJ, VRML, PLY, or other file formats.
The Agisoft Metashape Professional Technical Setup Details
Before you start to download, please make sure the following system specifications are available
- Full software name: Agisoft Metashape Professional
- Installation file name: Agisoft_Metashape_Professional_1..5_Build_15709.rar
- Install Size: 207 MB
- Installation Type: Offline installer/Full standalone
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64-bit (x64)
- Last Version Added: January 31, 2023
- Developed By: Agisoft
System Requirements for Agisoft Metashape Professional
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 4GB
- HDD: 250MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or faster
Click on the link below to start downloading the Fully standalone line for Windows OS. It would be compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.